Sunday, December 4, 2011

Peter, Melanie & Zack - Venice Beach Boardwalk, Venice - Beach Bodies


 

 

 

If you want to fully experience Los Angeles, you have to go to the Venice Beach Boardwalk. Perhaps the only public space that comes close to the diversity and color of this blog's original setting, Rittenhouse Square, the boardwalk is lined by vendors and performers with the Pacific Ocean as their backdrop. Yesterday at sunset, I walked down the strip with my friend Zack (see below) and one of the musicians we saw was Peter. He was wailing on his guitar and his raspy voice transported me to a time of rockers and flower children.


 
 
 
Melanie also had an awesome, hippie vibe as she skillfully wrapped that young girl's hair with cool, colored thread. Loving that coat!

 


 

 
My friend Zack and I headed to the beach for a sunset photo shoot and the light was oh so nice! I met Zack in college through my friend Adam and he has been my bro ever since. Zack works at Universal Music Group and being the NY native that he is, Zack is slowly warming up to LA. I'm hoping to show him a good time so he'll stay!

PS. More pictures of the boardwalk...


 

 

 
 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment