Thursday, December 1, 2011

The Dog People - Silver Lake Dog Park - Gabi, Frida & Flash - Venice & Oliver


 


 

Gabi was just about to leave the dog park near the Silver Lake Reservoir when I arrived with a friend. Luckily, I was able to snag some pics of this pretty lady and her super friendly dogs Frida (the Chihuahua) and Flash. We chatted about our similar names, her Cuban heritage and her snazzy style.





Venice and Oliver were also in the small-dog section of the park and I'm pretty sure when Oliver saw my camera, he started modeling for me. Venice didn't have to work today because of the So Cal power outages caused by the insane Santa Ana winds last night. Despite the backed-up traffic and palm tree debris, a spontaneous day off sounds pretty nice to me.

PS. More pictures of the dog park. It was pretty industrial but the dogs seemed to like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment