Sunday, December 11, 2011

Jimothy - Fashion Foreplay at The Tamarind Studio - Daring


 

 
 
 

 
Last night I went to Fashion Foreplay, a fashion event featuring young designers at an intimate studio space in Hollywood. As expected, there were many stylish characters in attendance and Jimothy was one of them. He was there to support a friend and came dressed to the nines while looking super comfortable at the same time. Those leather cuffs above are Jimothy's design and you can check out his other pieces at the Chi Stylezs site.

PS. Square people, I feel the need to apologize for the departure from this blog's usual subject matter. While I continue my journey to public spaces around LA, I have been fortunate to attend and capture some excellent public events as well. I hope it's cool if I share those images with you and that you continue to enjoy!

PPS. More pictures of the event...

 


 
 (Designer: Bel Kazan)
 
 

 
(Designer: Kucoon)

 

1 comment:

  1. Lovin this look and the variation in the blog! Go gaby!!

    ReplyDelete