Thursday, December 8, 2011

Daniella, Thadcha, Emmanuel & Hector - Hollywood Boulevard - Stars



Daniella was working in the plaza of the Hollywood and Highland Center on a Geico advertisement and she kindly took a few minutes to take some pictures with me. I really like her comfortable, simple, yet stylish work clothes.



 

 
Thadcha was walking through the central plaza with a friend when I stopped her. Not only is her outfit eye-catching and super cute, but this pretty lady is Australian (great accent), born in Germany and ethnically Sri Lankan. What a wonderfully diverse background!



 

 
 
 
Emmanuel was performing "I'm in Love with a Stripper" near the Walk of Fame when my friend Miriam and I came along. His performance was super entertaining and I soon discovered he was just making a guest appearance using Hector's (below) set-up. Spontaneous street song? Awesome.



 
The fact that Hector let Emmanuel use his instrument and equipment made me like him even before I met him. I soon discovered what a sweet man and excellent performer he is, serenading us with the LA holiday classic, "Feliz Navidad."

PS. More pictures of Hollywood and Highland, the "Times Square" of Los Angeles...

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment