Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Lucky, Robby, James & Erin - Los Angeles Public Library - Perception


  

 

Lucky was trying to read the words on one of the empty fountains in front of the library in preparation for his court case after getting arrested at Occupy LA (he was the character in the tree in front of City Hall). Sans glasses, he asked me to read him the quotes and I'm so glad he did because not only were those words quite powerful aloud, but I find myself forgetting to take in significant details like that, especially when there's running water to distract me.  Much respect, sir, and I hope everything works out for you.







 
Robby and James were chilling out on a bench near the side entrance of the library when I asked to snag their pics. These handsome gentlemen are bros...see the resemblance? I had fun shooting all of Robby's sweet tattoos and he showed me how all of those words are ambigrams...flip your computer around and check it out! Loving the hand monocle and mustache shot...


 

 

Erin was taking a break from work when I caught her mid-bite of her yummy-looking Chinese food. She has to leave her house or she'll end up watching TV, something with which I can definitely commiserate, and Law and Order is one of her favorite shows. We compared school rings as I found hers from Arizona State quite beautiful without being an obnoxious, football championship, punching ring. Good luck with work Erin!

PS. More pictures of the LA Public Library, one of the most beautiful public libraries around...



 





No comments:

Post a Comment