Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Brandon - Pershing Square, Downtown - Bedecked


 

 



 
Yesterday I went to Pershing Square, one of the main public spaces in downtown LA. Having lived on the east coast, it was slightly odd to see an ice rink lined by palm trees, but the jovial skaters didn't seem to mind. I met Brandon, who posted up to eat lunch next to the rink. His chill, Cali vibe was compounded by his gorgeous dreadlocks and wonderful jewelry. A "dibble-dabbler" photographer, he noted my camera and told me about the Nikon he was toting in his bag. Happy shooting Brandon!

PS. More pictures from Pershing Square...



 


 

 



1 comment:

  1. ice skating in LA - feels wrong! love the shadows and lighting you captured in these photos, totally takes me back to downtown LA with all the different shapes of the buildings

    ReplyDelete