Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Raphael, Matthew & Billy - March 21 - Dapper Gentlemen


 

 
 

 

 
Raphael was hanging out with TJ, whom you may recognize as a previously featured square person. Raphael was strumming on his ukelele and I soon discovered that he is leaving for the very same city from which I just returned: Los Angeles. He even went to school for photography in the city where I was born and raised. What a small world!



Matthew stood out today in the square because of his dapper and colorful business attire. See guys, suits don't have to be boring! Check out those sweet striped socks and that woven purple tie. Kudos, Matthew. You are one stylish guy.

 


 

This little guy, whom I will call Billy, was enjoying the blooming cherry trees in Rittenhouse with his mom. He looks a little concerned, which makes sense as a random woman getting in your face with a clicking black box would be somewhat troubling. However, that didn't detract from his wide-eyed curiosity and dashing good looks.

2 comments:

  1. Next time you see us, stop me (this is Anna - Billy's mom aka Elliot - nice choice of name btw - very creative). I was totally unsure what kind of a blog you have and so I was wary (gotta be that way with a baby) but your work is wonderful. Would be happy to get him to smile next time. We're always in the park! See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anna! I totally understand. Thank you for the kind words. I will definitely come say hi the next time I see you guys in the park. :)

      Delete