Monday, March 19, 2012

Kelly and Dan - March 19 - Heartening








I spotted Dan just when Kelly arrived for their afternoon coffee date. What a wonderful pair of friends! We chatted for a good while about movies, music, and living an artist's life. Dan is a painter who is in the midst of applying to art school. Kelly, a hair stylist, works at HeaD AreA and you can check out some of her skills here. Our encounter reminded me that I love my job so very much because I get to meet people like them.

PS. Dan, I hope your name is Dan because I unfortunately did not write it down. Forgive me if I've made a mistake and know that it's not a reflection of our delightful conversation today. :)

3 comments:

  1. Gaby, it is Dan. Hello and it was lovely meeting you, absolutely charmed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yahoo! My memory isn't completely defunct. Hello! I hope you're enjoying the pics. :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete