Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Alex, Dave & Earnest - March 22 - Connect


 

 

 
Last Thursday I had the pleasure of reconnecting with a college bud, Alex. We walked the square, chatted about our respective adventures of the past year, and enjoyed the blooming trees. It was a lovely afternoon!

 


 
 

 
Earnest was talking with another square photographer when I asked to snap some pics. I like so many things about this guy's style, from that camera strap to those snazzy shoes to that beautiful camera bag. Earnest is also one of my favorite names. Good work, sir, good work.


 


 


 
Dave's juggling of, not three, but four bowling pins blew me away! But that's not all he can do...Check him out at www.onemansideshow.com and hire him for you next party. Every good shindig should have a fire eater!!



No comments:

Post a Comment