Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Jess, Michelle, Tank & Dom - March 27 - Community



 

 
 
 





 




 



 
Today I met a chill group on my walk home from work through the square. Jess (left) had a fly style and I really liked how she added those fruit pins to her shoes. Check out the drawings by this friendly artist/chef on Facebook. Few can rock the bleached pixie cut but Michelle (middle) certainly did. This beauty was accompanied by her noble dog, Tank, and despite his intimidating name, this pooch was very sweet. Dom (right) was showing some impressive rolling skills when I snapped these pics. He is a graphic design student at Temple and you can check out his work at his soon-to-be-revamped site, www.aptusdesign.com.

PS. After giving these guys my card, they immediately recognized Michelle's boo...remember Josh? With the sick syringe tattoo under his ear from last October? Well he arrived when I was shooting so I got to snag an updated picture. Look at how that beard has grown!
 

The tight-knit Rittenhouse community always blows my mind and I love it so.

No comments:

Post a Comment