Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Bria & Brittany - March 28 - Create


 

 

 

 





 

 


When I saw Bria (left) and Brittany (right) walk into the square today, I knew I had to take their pictures. Not only are these ladies beautiful but their style is oh so fly. Bria's hair...oh gosh...so sick. Everything she's rocking is cool: her soda tab necklace, the beanie, the shirt and those shoes. I love that Brittany's style is different but equally great. Those kicks are ill, the bandana, the denim, and that Game Boy phone case....damn, these gals have it down.

Did I mention that they are both art students and yesterday decided to create those pins? Check out Brittany rocking one above. They used mini-stretch canvases as the foundation and glued glass onto graphic fabric. Check out their tumblrs to peak into these creative minds! Bria can be found at rebelscausinriots.tumblr.com and Brittany's at olliesodope.tumblr.com.

Creative people never cease to excite, amaze and inspire me.

No comments:

Post a Comment