Saturday, November 26, 2011

Rose - Victory Park, Pasadena - Home


 

 

 
 

Hello square people! For everyone who celebrates Thanksgiving, I hope it was delightful and delectable. For those in other countries, you are officially invited to my childhood home in California to share Thanksgiving leftovers with me, arguably the best kind of leftover. Take me up on my offer, and you'll most likely meet Rose, the girl that fearlessly introduced herself to me in sixth grade, despite me being the shy, new girl with glasses and braces (yes, it's sad but true). Since then, we've traversed this crazy roller-coaster of life together, from the confusing years of adolescence to the madness of college to now. Rose has a huge impact my personal style and aesthetic and it makes sense that this creative mind went to RISD for fashion design. Check out Rose's website here and you'll see just how talented and imaginative this chick is.


PS. You may have noticed that the site has a new name and look. This is a consequence of my decision to relocate for a few months to the west coast...pretty good timing seeing as Philly is about to become a winter wonderland. However, do not despair Philly-heads! I will return in the spring but in the meantime, why not continue meeting square people in Los Angeles? I hope this change of scene continues to interest and inspire you. And to the City of Brotherly Love, it's been swell but don't worry, I'm not done with you yet. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment