Sunday, November 13, 2011

Donnie, Steve & Massi - November 13 - Beautiful World



 


This beautiful lady is my roommate! I know, I'm really lucky :) She was looking quite fall fashionable today and I wanted to capture the beauty and fun of playing in the leaves.


 
 
 

Steve (left) and Massi (right) were adding to the lovely ambiance of the square today. I asked them if they had any personal websites highlighting their musical talent and they said no. They just enjoy meeting up and playing.



I would like to share some of the the sounds and sights today in Rittenhouse. It was one of the most beautiful days in the square, which is saying a lot because this fall has brought many a beautiful day. Here are a few things I observed and wrote down earlier:

Classical music floating through the air. "Poomf!" of a boy's foot making contact with a soccer ball. The jingle of a dog leash. The rustle of the wind through the trees.  People chatting, reading, walking, playing. Leaves completely covering the grass. The comforting smell of a burning cigar. A little boy throwing fallen leaves up into the air. That feeling in your stomach of overwhelming gratitude for being a part of this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment