Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Hassan & Kate, Bunny & Kelvin - November 2 - Music Makers



 
 

Hassan (left) and Kate (right) were chatting when I asked to take their picture. These guys were super friendly and make a darn pretty couple, if I do say so myself. Hassan is a musician and singer and you can check out his band, Sunny Ali & The Kid, on Facebook here.

 

I  noticed Kelvin's (right) bowler hat as soon as I walked into the square. Bowler hats hold a warm place in my heart for a few reasons...the movie Clockwork Orange, the painting by Magritte, and my general love of hats. Bunny (left) is a musician and singer and you can check out his Facebook here. Kelvin, a friend from across the pond, is also a musician and singer, and you can hear music by his group, The Absolute Zeros, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment