Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Marion, Michael & Chris - October 18 - Pros




 


Recognize that pretty lady? My friend Marion (right) was back in Philly with her homie Michael (left) and we had a great day walking around the Rittenhouse area. Per usual, her style is on point and this time I got to highlight a few of her tattoos. Special thanks to Michael for accompanying us on our thrift store shopping spree.



Chris was looking fresh today in his fall, work attire. I wish work clothes always looked this fly! He asked for a business card, but all I had to offer was my wedding photography card. When I arrived home today, I was met by the FedEx woman with a delivery...the new blog business card! Check out the design below. You might even be on there!


2 comments:

  1. I really like what you're doing with the blog. You really capture the essence of people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ACE! Granted this chick is my homie and an open, expectant subject but, I like to think I capture those moments "in between" where people really act like themselves and shine. :)

    ReplyDelete