Sunday, October 9, 2011

Alex, Samantha & James - October 9 - Play



Despite being some of the most amusing and delightful frequenters of the square, little kids are not often my subjects due to the complicated nature of parental permission, visual exploitation on the internet, lack of explicit permission by the subject, etc. Luckily Alex's dad was totally fine with me taking pictures of his son today because, as you can see, Alex was too beautiful not to capture in action. Loving that hat too...





Samantha and James are Mr. & Mrs. Magoo's Traveling Trash Puppet Circus. Their theater and puppets are made from recycled material and found objects. Contact them at BujeeMagoo@gmail.com to book them for a lesson or for your next shindig! They can face paint, juggle, stilt walk, and hula hoop...I truly believe face painting makes a good party great.

Words of purpose: "We love to spread joy, beauty and happiness!"

2 comments:

  1. my son looks so precious! thank you taking such beautiful shots of him. he LOVES that park & being outside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any time! He was really modeling for me I'm sure of it :) If you would like any family portraits just let me know! My contact info is gaby@gabrielleweddings.com
    Best, Gaby

    ReplyDelete