Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Brynn & Stuart - October 26 - Timeless



 

Brynn was clicking on her phone when I asked to take her picture. Her edgy style rocks but her beautiful face and big eyes make me think of an earlier era of done-up hair and red lipstick. Brynn is an artist and you can check out her drawings and paintings on her Facebook here.






I walked by Stuart today and after seeing his hat, I knew I had to get a closer look. He has created many items of clothing covered in coins and other materials and is a tourist favorite when he wears his outfits on South Street. That hat in particular weighs 5-6 pounds. Stuart may look like a serious guy but I found him extremely friendly and lighthearted, and he told me some incredible stories from his life. Stuart has been a bubble-gum factory worker, a cemetery security man, a stand-up comedian, and a bounty hunter. I was privileged to hear a good number of stories about a life filled with excitement, passion, and creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment