Sunday, September 25, 2011

The Dog People - Phoebe & Maya - Poodles


While Phoebe & Maya's owner did not want his picture taken, he did end up engaging me in an extremely challenging conversation about my life goals, career and passions. It surpassed my usual ruminations and general headiness and moved into existential crisis zone. Among many things, it made me realize how much I need feedback about my art. One of the biggest adjustments to being out of college and producing work is the general lack of response, positive and negative, by other people. So if I may, I am calling on YOU out there in cyberspace! For those who have responded to my work, you rock. If you have any sort of reaction to a picture or story here, comment and tell your friends! Let's start a dialogue and revel in the diversity and beauty of the square people. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment