Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Billy, Lexie & Alyssa - September 13 - Courage

Waking up late and feeling slightly groggy, I knew a stroll through the square would do me some good. I ended up running into a college buddy, Billy, who I met the first day of freshman year, and my day immediately got better. We stayed friends during those four, formative years of school and I have loved watching this brilliant guy grow as a performer with the Mask and Wig Club as well as a visual and literary artist.
Here's the skinny: Freshly graduated from Penn, this Creative Writing major can write you an essay, craft some short fiction to shake your soul, and poeticize you into a jellyfish tangle. Direct all inquiries - be they professional or romantic - to Billy Frierson at wgrantf4@gmail.com.
Shoutout to Toby (far left), a senior at Drexel who is studying journalism. Can't wait to see you guys in the square soon!




Lexie (left) and Alyssa (right) were deep in conversation when I interrupted to take some pictures. They both have sick, personal style and this instantly inspired me to approach them. We talked about how difficult it is to meet new people and sometimes cliques are hard to penetrate. I gave them suggestions that I use daily for this blog and I'm hoping they're inspired to make new friends during the next beautiful square day.

No comments:

Post a Comment