Thursday, July 14, 2011

Jamie - July 14 - Trust


Usually Jamie, aka Tigre Bailando, is the one initiating conversation with people in the square. He supports Save the Children, an organization that connects you with a child in a country of need. The organization facilitates a pen pal program and uses your donation of $1 a day to help your child's community. I may very well be drinking the Kool-Aid of a college-grad, embracing the freedom-to-make-her-own-hippie-decisions mindset, but in short, I signed up to sponsor a girl. To validate this donation and prevent this from having a significant impact on my bank account, I have decided not to buy coffee anymore and make it at home.

Oh and why did I gravitate towards Tigre? I think the pictures speak for themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment