Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Christian Nolan - July 5 - Persevere


I had the great pleasure of meeting artist Christian Nolan this afternoon when we shared a bench together in the square. We spoke of many things during our hour together and explored some pretty heavy topics: life and death, self-reflection, spirituality, hallucinogens and harmonica keys, to name a few. Check out his work here!

This conversation coincided with my desire to start a blog and it perfectly encapsulates what I want this blog to inspire, that is,
new experiences through meeting people, engaging in conversation, and gaining new points of view, confined to Rittenhouse Square. I have limited the physical scope of this undertaking so it is feasible for me to post on the daily. This photo album will allow me to share my experiences in the square with you.

Thank you for joining me on this journey! I truly believe in the power of public spaces to bring people together that otherwise would never have crossed paths. This is a celebration of meeting new people, thinking about things in different ways, and capturing it all in photographs.

No comments:

Post a Comment