Sunday, June 3, 2012

James, Arielle, Wills & Caitlin - June 3 - Sunday Kind of Love









This glorious Sunday was made even better by dozens of art vendors set up in and around the square. It was the annual Rittenhouse Square Fine Art Show and there were some wonderful artists involved. James' work in particular caught my eye and, with the supportive prodding by his girlfriend, James let me take some pictures of him and his art. Please check him out at jamesmatusheski.com and support this talented, young artist!






Arielle (center) was chilling with my homie and square person alum, Chinedu (right), when her gorgeous, hazel eyes caught my eye. Besides being beautiful, she was very chill and had a great style; I especially like those leather flats.





 

 

 

 

 
Wills and Caitlin were benching it up and their awesome individual, but complementary styles, made me want to snap their pictures. Caitlin, a pastry chef, has some pretty sweet pastry tattoos and Wills was totally rocking the greased back hair. Super beautiful couple if I do say so myself. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment