Monday, May 7, 2012

Trisha, Mina & Jeremy - May 6 - Hair







It was a pleasant afternoon in the square today and the first few people that intrigued me had the most beautiful hair. Trisha (left) and Mina (right) were chatting and their fly style and sweet 'dos caught my eye. It makes sense that Trisha is a stylist and Mina makes graphic tees, like the one she's rocking above. Support this chica by checking out her website www.highwavves.com.
 


 
 
 

 

Jeremy was taking advantage of the lovely afternoon by reading in the square. I commented on his sweet kicks and he told me they were actually a coworker's that needed to borrow his work shoes. Nice! Also, his book is about two people with the same name meeting each other. I left Jeremy to his reading but only after taking pictures of his gorgeous hair...seriously making me jealous over here.

PS. Now I really want to have a determinism vs. free will discussion. Anyone with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment