Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Lauren, Raven & Andre - August 30 - Unexpected





Today's meetings were slightly more unexpected than usual, for all parties involved. Lauren and Raven had actually just met earlier in the square when I approached them to take their picture. Both chicks have striking, unconventional features that contrasted with Lauren's square activity today: reading literary classics, the current novel being Lord of the Flies. Raven and I agreed that our coastal spirits encouraged our pleasant rapport, her coast being Florida and mine California.
When Andre complimented the camera around my neck, I responded per usual with a thank you but then found myself in an engaging, extended conversation. Originally from Liberia, Andre went to school in England but surprisingly did not have an accent. He loves living in Philly and gave me some recommendations for good karaoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment